Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A weekend away in paradise.

I'm in love & I fell hard... We spent the weekend in Bend, OR to celebrate our anniversary (#6!) and it couldn't have been more perfect. Granted, taking the two little dudes along for the ride made for a few hiccups, but all-in-all we had such a wonderful time. I feel like I've been missing out my last 31 years of life not knowing about this hidden paradise tucked away in Central Oregon. We enjoyed 3 days of fun in the sun - biking, eating, playing & drinking our way through the town.  Hands down, Bend has to be the most bike, kid, dog-friendly town.... a perfect combo in my book.

taking the bikes for a spin in Sunriver

a little treat from the toy store
 

10 Barrel (YUM!)
 
and we played and played and played
My loves on Mother's Day
 

No comments: