Saturday, April 7, 2012

Same story, different week.

Another week of pics from my phone since I'm pretty sure I didn't take a single pic from my camera.... again.  So here's a glimpse at our week.

cousins (more to come on sausage making)
a new favorite game, "where'd Bennett go?!"
parks, parks & more parks this week. I had big hopes of getting some nagging house projects done over spring break, but we opted to play everyday instead
and the boys decided to be best buds again making me one happy mamma... even if it meant moving all their toys into my bathroom to play 'parking garage'
Suzie love.
a visit from my favorite customers today
the sun was shining today so outside we went on a hike up Saddlerock. I swear, Cal is the ultimate 4 year old hiker. This kid's endurance is insane and he does it all without a single complaint.
home.
and ending the night with a little treat

1 comment:

Kim @ The Gab said...

Your hike looks amazing. We need to do that - but of course G will be on Zach's back ;)
I hear ya about the phone pics. It's amazing how that's become our camera too. Love seeing yours.