Wednesday, April 4, 2012

21 months.

This guy has been giving me a run for my money the past week.... He's been a bit on the ornery side, a little clingy, tantrums are becoming more frequent & we're working on a couple mommy attachment issues that just showed up. What happened to my sweet little boy?! Well, I just keep reminding myself that this too shall pass, it's hopefully a phase.  The crazy thing is, when it's just me and him, he couldn't be more pleasant. He relishes in his 'only-child' time.

But, regardless of the day or mood, the slate is wiped clean the second I check on him at night and I see that cute little rump up in the air and his sweet little crossed legs.

1 comment:

Kim @ The Gab said...

That picture of him sleeping is so precious. It definitely does wipe the slate clean when you see them like this. I'd like to give you reassurance that it is just a phase but I'm not there yet :)