Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the last couple of weeks.

Man, I feel like I'm behind on this blog... I was going through my camera and have TONS of pics. So now I'm doing a little photo dump of the last couple of weeks. I don't like to blame anything on being busy cause lets face it, we're all really busy. So here's my catch up from my 'blog laziness.'
a visit to one of our new favorite places in town, Blue Spoon.  These boys loves them some frozen yogurt.
We had two babysitters house guests for the week & the boys were in heaven. Our living room was transformed into a basketball court every night.

concert time
then every parents worst nightmare happened (slightly kidding).... school was canceled. Freezing rain hit us so I had 4 kids housebound for the day. Game time!
boys will be boys... these 2 climb, stand on, jump off pretty much everything.
One of the boys' favorite things to do, watch their John Deere tractor movies (while "playing tractors"). You think these 2 could be any more boy?
and we finished the last week with a birthday fiesta with the fam for my mom & me.

No comments: