Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What's the B-man up to?

My blog has been lacking in the "what awesome things are my kids doing now" posts cause right now about all I have the time & energy for are posting the few pics I have taken of our summer adventures. So this is all about Bennett

Where to begin.... He's 14 months, VERY active, very rarely stops moving, eats almost as much as I do, loves dogs, gives the best kisses, loves his brother dearly but also loves 1:1 time with mom & dad, is extremely stubborn, learned how to throw a tantrum, loves books, loves stuffed animals, is a bath fanatic, lights up with excitement when Ian gets home from work, has the best 'stink face,' has a smile that will light up a room, still has 7 teeth, loves to dance and starts shaking it at any hint of music, loves playing chase, is a great sleeper, says "what's this?" about 150x a days, signs milk, also says - hieeee (hi), buh-bye, Suz, oh wow, whoa, ball, mama, dada, eat, woof-woof, uh-oh, night-night, no no, and a lot of other words that I can't think of.

1 comment:

SFI home business said...

These type of posts are really fun to read...but so are the "adventure pics" ones. I really like your blog :) He's so cute!