Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Officially a Preschooler!

Our first day of preschool didn't go quite as planned. This weekend we got a call from Cal's teacher saying the first day of school was canceled cause she had jury duty. Boo. So this morning we were taking our sweet time around the house and just sitting down for breakfast when the school called and said school was back on. I thought about just bagging it and waiting until Thursday, but I just couldn't stand Cal missing this "first day." So in a fury we raced around the house, packed a backpack, got pretty and flew out the door. He LOVED school and could care less when it was time for me leave, Cal's apparently got better things to do now.

I think I might have to stage another not-so-rushed 'first day of school' photoshoot on Thursday cause I literally shoved Cal out the door for this not-so-great pic.

1 comment:

Blogger Blog Design said...

I wish I loved school like that when I was little LOL! Seems like a litte trooper :)