Monday, August 16, 2010

Pics of the little mister

I can't get enough of my littlest guy (making me a bit of a baby hog with my own kid). He's completely stole my heart times 10 and is just the most perfect addition to our family. All he wants is to be loved (and fed) and is as sweet as babies come - thankfully making the transition to a family of 4 fairly easy, for now. It's this little munchkin that's giving us heck now...so what else are we to do, than lock him outside the sliding glass door... kidding.
My attempt at getting B to smile for the camera & taking a pic at the same time. pouty face B sleeping through his first wedding reception

1 comment:

Joe and Gina said...

SO happy to see some new posts!! He's grown & changed SOOOO much, Wow!! To me he looks like Cal from the nose down, and even in certain photos I feel like I'm seeing Cal at that age. What a little cutie & how great that he's the dream child!! God has blessed you knowing you have a 2.5 year old on your hands. :)