Monday, March 30, 2009

While mom and dad are away, Cal will play.

Ian and I went to Salish for the day/night (which was awesome!) and my sis and fam came over to watch the little guy for our first overnight trip away. I don't think Cal even realized we left and was less than excited when we came home... I think he wants to keep Jenni and Logan. He had SO much fun.

(cal's hair looks like a toupee in this pic)
Us at the Falls
He's going to kill me for posting this... This is Ian's "Edward look" (Twilight)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

we had fun!!! Can't wait to come over again and watch him!

Brad and Kimmy Kertson said...

I love the pic of Cal laying under the fairy blanket and the one where he looks like he is wearing a toupee...classic!

Joe and Gina said...

I'm so glad it went well... I know how nervous you were. Let us know if guys ever need a date night, we'll be happy to watch Cal!! :) I just hope Hailey doesn't yell & scare him... we need to work on that. I think the more they hang out the better it will get??