Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PARTY Time!

I finally made my way through the zillion pics we took at Cal's 1st birthday party on Sunday. Cal had a great time, we had a great time. I still can't believe our kiddo is 1 tomorrow.


modeling his new hawks hat

admiring his new goodies

stopping to take a snack break

make a wish

a little unsure about his cake, at first

but then he got the hang of it and shoved his face like it was his job we finally had to take the cake away cause I'm certain he would have ate the whole thing. Here's the aftermath. cousinsCal & Charlie
Cal & Hailey

Cal & Emily



He'll be taking his act on tour


5 comments:

Jenni said...

Ian are you for hire?

Anonymous said...

Yes I am, and for an extra $5 I'll preform topless.

Joe and Gina said...

Happy 1st Birthday Callahan! Great party; we are sorry we didn't stay for Ian's encore though. Hailey loves her little sheep & book, thanks!

The Burdo Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Callahan!!! We are sorry we missed it, looks like he had a blast.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dude!