Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 1 year! What a year...

It seems like just yesterday we got a call from the hospital at 6:00 a.m. saying they were ready for us to come in and have a baby. We threw our stuff together, said adios to the dogs and were in the car by 7:30 rushing to the hospital in fear that labor & delivery would be full by the time we got there. I was induced at 9:00 a.m. and 10 hours later I was holding my beautiful and healthy baby boy in my arms.

What an incredible journey this year has been. Cal has brought more joy and smiles to our lives than we could have ever thought possible.

I can’t believe my baby is 1! Happy birthday kiddo!
minutes old

3 months
6 months
9 months
1 YEAR!! B-day dinner at Red Robin

he hears them coming to sing "Happy, Happy Birthday"
Cal got totally embarrassed when the gang sang to him. He put his head down and wouldn't look up till they were done
his new love, ice cream
He also decided walking is cool again. He can do a good 6-8 steps when focused.
we'll try to get a better, non-sideways video another night this week

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Bday to your little guy Julie!! They just get more exciting each year!