Friday, May 30, 2008

Hi

I’ve been enjoying every last minute with Callahan since it’s my last full week home before going back to work. Fortunetaly, I will be home with him Wednesdays and Fridays (and Ian home on Mondays), as I don’t think I would be able to bear being away from him five days a week.

We did two daycare trial runs this week where we went and visited and I even left Cal for 30 minutes the first day and an hour the second. Although, I’m bummed he has to go to daycare there’s a little part of me that knows it will be good for him to socialize with other babies his age.

In other Cal news, he’s continuing to teeth like crazy, but we have yet to see a tooth pop through. He’s drooling like a mad man and is sticking anything he can get his hands on in his mouth. He’s also getting more and more mobile every day. He’s started to try and “escape” from him swing. And if he's propped sitting up he tries to pull himself up to sit up.

Today we went to dad’s office to have lunch and learned about safety ;)

Posing for the camera

Playing in his crib

Bumbo'ing while mom bakes

Bed swap

1 comment:

Joe and Gina said...

How time fly's when you're having fun! Just make sure Cal doesn't get any ideas with any other girls in day care, Hailey will be jealous.