Saturday, September 13, 2014

Almost ONE.

I can't believe baby girl is one is one day. No joke, out of all my babies, this feels like the fastest year yet. I've been feeling super nostalgic thinking back and today as we were getting ready for a day full of soccer & soccer pics tomorrow, I couldn't help but think back to that day last year and it's still so clear. I remember walking up and just feeling off all day, so tired, an achy back and just out of sorts. We all went to Cal's soccer game, then I came home and took a nap with Bennett & Suzie while Ian took Cal to soccer pics. We spent the rest of the afternoon at home, took a nighttime family walk and I went into full blown labor shortly after we got home. And by 10:28 p.m. our lives were blessed by our little angel.
Ian gave Emmie her first Nutella & jam sandwich and she loved it.... and loved "painting" with it.

No comments: