Friday, May 9, 2014

Spring soccer

I have a bit of a competitive side, so of course I love all things sports when it comes to the kids. The plan was for Cal to plan baseball this spring but since he couldn't play up in the pitch machine division (it would have been another year of t-ball), we ended up doing spring soccer. Initially I was bummed cause he had such a great time playing baseball last year, however I'm so happy we ended up doing soccer. It was same team that he played on in the fall (they are so good) and he just loves it, the group of kids are awesome and so is the coach.  The last couple games he's really stepped it up on the field and has been a scoring machine. 
 
This picture cracks me up I was taking a pic of Bennett and with the help of Ian, Emmie jumped in to photo bomb.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: