Monday, October 7, 2013

Getting the hang of this 1:3 ratio.

We made survived our first week without dad... Everyone got to school on time each & every day, I have yet to forget to pick someone up from school, we did play dates, and I even showered everyday (I think). As much as we miss having Ian around, it felt good to start getting back into the swing of things and with the way our week #1 went, I'm feeling pretty accomplished. Don't get me wrong, it's hasn't all been butterflies & roses... We've had our moments with Tuesday being one big moment (thanks to a little lady who only wanted to nap in my arms), but we're taking it all one day at a time.

I get asked a lot about how Emmie's doing, how it is having 3 kiddos and if she's a "good" baby. So here you have it, Emmie is awesome. Adding her to our family and having 3 children really has opened my eyes to the fact that God really does have a plan for all of us, and we're living exactly what he has planned for our family which feels SO right. Having #3 kids hasn't been without its overwhelming moments, however I think I mentally prepared for the worst so I've been pleasantly surprised. I also feel like Cal & Bennett were at awesome ages to expand our fam cause they are both (so far) doing really well with her. Lastly, I'd say she's a good baby. Cal was far from easy and Bennett was a dream baby and was an amazing sleeper, so I'd say Emmie is in the middle. 
this NEVER gets old
another baby who loves the swing, thankfully.
Bennett helping with sis.
Big bro LOVES when he gets to help.
My lifesaver, the Ergo. Loved this thing with Bennett & loving it even more with Em.
My mom threw me a lovely shower with w/ family & family friends last weekend and the little guest of honor slept through the entire party. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

Looks like you're all doing great! Life is good! ;-)