Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Let the waiting game begin...

We're officially on the 'less than 2 week' countdown until due date. The question I get many times everyday, how are you feeling? Well, an answer for you all... I'm feeling VERY pregnant. This baby girl is much higher than the boys were and it's much more uncomfortable feeling than I remember with the boys. The indigestion is a killer, sitting is uncomfortable, breathing is tough, I'm nausea again and I'm getting lots of kicks to the ribs. At the same time, she does a tap dance on on my bladder several times a day and I feel her behind my hips cause she's also so low... she's everywhere! And she's almost entirely on my right side, its odd. But the end us near.

The OB I saw today seems to think she's going to be arriving sooner than later cause my body is VERY ready to delivery, but I've heard that song and dance before with the boys who both had to be evicted. Aside from feeling uncomfortable being my main driver to have her early, I actually wouldn't mind for her to hang tight for a little longer. The next week is a little nuts with back to school & I really want to try and cherish these last days of pregnancy knowing this is it for me being pregnant and my days with the boys.
38 weeks & 1 day.
I brought in reinforcements to my dr.'s appt today to help out with the boys.
and we followed the appointment with a Blue Spoon treat.
And here's a little peak at the nursery. I still have a couple more things I need to do/get but for the most part it just needs a baby!  Oh, and the big heart icon is covering up the first letter of her name :)


So for now, we wait... And I continue to 'nest' like crazy.

2 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

Darn that heart!
LOVE the room, it couldn't be any cuter!

Unknown said...

So exciting! I love the nursery! So pretty! Wishing you all the best in these last days of pregnancy and for a safe and healthy delivery...