Thursday, July 11, 2013

Less than 2 months!

As of today, we officially have less than 2 months to go... And I have a feeling these last 8 weeks are going to FLY by cause that seems to be the case with this summer in general.
31 weeks
We made some serious progress this week on the nursery (yay!). After stressing about the very few weekends we have free between now and the big day I made it our mission to get-it-done so we painted on Sunday & Monday and set-up/hung Tuesday. We still have a little more work and a couple things to get but it's close.... and I love it. I've just been ordering everything online since I found it's a girl based on the vision in my head and keeping everything piled in our room, so I was glad to see it all come together. Here's a sneak peak. More to come when its until it's done.

No comments: