Monday, February 4, 2013

and this weekend...

Grammie & Pa were in town for a night this weekend for an early Cal b-day celebration, spend a night with the boys while we went out for Cal's annual school auction (thank you!), and get some skiing in at Mission. And it was a day for the memory books cause Cal had his first ski lesson. The boy absolutely loved every minute of it. So much in fact, we'll be back up next weekend! 
a kid after my own heart
this poor guy was begging to go skiing... next year kiddo.
Rocking the bunny hill (Cal's the first one you see come off the rope tow then ski down - I shot this w/ my phone so I couldn't zoom)! What I didn't get on film was right after he got to the bottom he yelled, "BOOYA!"
and a the rope tow (Ian's in the brown coat with Cal in between his legs in the blue)

1 comment:

Turner Family Blog said...

Cal is soo good! Way better than I am at the pizza. :)