Monday, January 16, 2012

An early little b-day celebration.

We took a quick trip over to the west side last weekend for a little shopping, hotel, whatever-mom-wants-to-do early bday celebration. And my dear husband was so great and went along with all my "fun" shopping requests. There's nothing more I love than getting out of town for a bit and spending some quality time with my 3 favorite boys. And boy, did the boys have fun. So much fun in fact, that Cal threw-up ("pottied out his mouth") from excitement on the dinner table at Z Tejas. Lovely. Someone was a little excited to get the hotel and go swimming. You'd think we don't get out much with how giddy the boys were to stay in a hotel...

Ikea!
Oh Tejas Trio, have I ever missed you!
heading home with a very full car from a successful shopping adventure
all pics courtesy of the phone since we managed to forgot a camera...

1 comment:

Kim @ The Gab said...

I haven't been to IKEA in ages. I hope you got some great things.
Happy Birthday!