Tuesday, December 20, 2011

'Tis the season...

for holiday get-togethers, checking out all the Christmas lights, seeing Santa & just feeling jolly.

setting off on the Tour de Lights, complete with a map, popcorn & lots of Christmas music (and an excavator)
 Ian's excited!
 And getting ready to see Santa.  The visit went better than we expected. Cal was beyond excited to see Mr. C. Bennett made it through one pic with Santa and decided he didn't want anymore to do with him, but we had no tears. Cal told Santa the only thing he wanted was a cotton picker (Santa's response, "ah what?") and being the good brother that he is, he spoke on behalf of his little bro and told Santa Bennett really wants a 'choo choo' & a tractor.
If only I could upload some of my other pics, but blogger is deciding they should all show up sideways. Only seems to happen with pics taken on my SLR. Anyone else have this problem?

2 comments:

Kim @ The Gab said...

I loved seeing your Christmas decorations and your tree.
Do you mind if I link your blog to my home page so that I can view it without going through others?
One of these days at MOPs I'd love to say more than just hello! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

The Hunter Family said...

Of course Kim, link away! I know, we need to catch up especially since we see each other every other Tues. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!