Monday, March 21, 2011

Resemblance?

Some days I see it, some days I don't. Today I don't. I'll have to do some more side-by-side pics of the kids, they're kinda fun. I love looking back on Cal's baby pics cause we're so wrapped up in Bennett's baby phase that my memories of Cal at this age are a pretty distant. And can you guess what Bennett's had for his nightly veggies the last couple nights, I think his orange nose gives it away. And I still have no idea who the heck Bennett gets his good looks from... me or Ian??

3 comments:

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

The only way we'll know for sure is if you post your and Ian's baby pics next to the boys'...:-)

Joe and Gina said...

Love this! They look so much a like in these photos! Crazy!

Jane said...

Yes! I agree with Amy. Where are your baby pics?