Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Like mother, like son.

Ian would probably have a heart attack if he saw what goes on here every day. Cal does "makeup" with me in the morning, plays dress up in my closet, he plays shopping at Old Navy, etc. But we do play our fair share of trucks, tractors & cows, race cars, baseball, etc. so I think that makes up for it.Poor Ian loves red meat, but doesn't get much of it (I don't eat the stuff & I'm the cook of the house). He thought having kids, that was going to change and I was going to be the odd man out, but not so much. Looks like Cal is taken after his mama, and is sticking with chicken and green things. Any burger he gets now, he'll only eat the bun. 'At a boy.

1 comment:

Joe and Gina said...

You know Cal is going to kill you for these pics! It will be fun to laugh at when his girlfriends see them...(in 15 years)!