Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello 3rd trimester!

Earlier this week I had another ultrasound and we got to see our sweet little baby boy. With Cal, I didn't have one this late into my pregnancy, so it was crazy to see what the baby looks like...an actual baby. I've had a bunch u/s's this time around and it's been so cool to see the baby grow, from 6 weeks being a spot on the screen to now a little babe with a precious little face. With the position of the baby when the tech was trying to get a profile shot, we ended up seeing the baby's face front on. So crazy. The tech goes, "that's some chin" and then looked at us to see who's chin it was. We knew right away where it came from...Cal (his chin was very defined & a bit pointy when he was little). Unfortunately, we didn't get a face shot, but we did see the limber little guy scratching his face with his foot and got a pic of that. the chin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys. I cannot believe you're already in the third trimester. Time flies. Hope you guys are enjoying your new home. When you have a minute, send me your new address. Thanks!