Monday, September 14, 2009

The Cal & Lo show

I was looking through my pics from the weekend and all but 1 are of Cal and Logan. These two are such great buddies. For a 6 year age difference, it's amazing how well they get along... Logan is so patient/attentive to Cal (sure makes my life easier when she's around).

We went over to Wenatchee for a long weekend while Ian was on a man's weekend exploring the woods (he'll post pics of his adventure)...

playing with Lo after her soccer game
Cal went to his first movie (movie night in the park). I expected him to last 20 mins, but he made it through the whole movie. Logan kept him entertained pre-movie.
Cal sat in my lap for part of the movie, then moved to Lo's lap half way through

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love that last picture! That was one of the funniest things when he got up and went over there!

Joe and Gina said...

That is so sweet... Glad you guys had fun!