Monday, August 10, 2009

What a weekend!

My good friends Shannyn and Andrew got married this last weekend and the wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. The rehearsal was a blast, spending the weekend with friends was memorable, Shannyn looked like she belonged in a bridal magazine, the ceremony was perfect/unforgettable/touching/you name it, and the reception was one hell of a party! Below are a couple pics from the wedding.

Hopefully I’ll get some pics from my mom of Cal’s adventure away from us for his long weekend in Wenatchee. I don’t think he even noticed that we were gone… I have a feeling the little prince got his way all weekend cause since he's been back he's been bossing us all around.

Here comes the bride

Mr. & Mrs. Houtrouw!one of the highlights of the reception... a WSU martini ice luge!

4 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

looks like a beautiful wedding!! Where was it? Do you have fake eyelashes on? Your make-up looks awesome!

The Hunter Family said...

It was at Skamania Logde in Stevenson, WA (about 20 miles from Hood River). It was beautiful! Hehe, I do have fake lashes on... I wish those were my real ones ;)

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

Looks like fun! A weekend away with no kiddo - that was probably the best part? :) What exactly is a martini ice luge? I know, I'm out of touch...

The Hunter Family said...

Amy - the weekend away minus a kid was so nice! But I will say that by day 3 we were ready to get back home to Cal. Your folks said they want to take him for a weekend now so we're def. going to take them up on that offer since we got a taste of the freedom ;) For the ice luge, the bartendars make a martini, pour it through the ice and you cathc it at the bottom with a cup so it comes out super cold. Back in the day we used to just put our mouth at the bottom to catch the alcohol but I don't think that's too classy for a wedding...