Sunday, June 21, 2009

Partners in crime.

These two little troublemakers kept me busy on Friday… Every time I turned around they were into something.

binki thief is back (except this time I caught Cal giving them to her)

Cal likes to disappear & go play w/ the wine fridge. When I went in to check on him, I saw that he’d been adding to the fridge… strategically placing a ruler, compass and a couple pens (love the little finger in this pic pointing out his accomplishment). admiring his work with Suzie not sure what they are trying to get into here Taking the car for a spin. I looked over and Suzie was perched up in the car to see out the window so of course, Cal had to join her. Fortunately we got out of the house in the afternoon to go have cupcakes & play at U Village w/Cal's buddy Charlie and some of his friends

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Maybe if your wine fridge was a fuller he wouldn't put things in it!

The Hunter Family said...

haha, I noticed that when i posted the pic. Kinda sad. Ian and I have been thursty, guess we're going to have to come raid your collection. To our defense, we have our reds somewhere else.